Server operating system
- Microsoft Windows. There are no specific requirements except that it should be compatible with MS-SQL server.
- We should be able to install Terminal server for RDC.
MS-SQL from ver. 2005 (All versions after 2005 are compatible 2008,2012…)
Additional server resources
- FTP server and dataspace – LEASER saves
encrypted contract attachments to FTB server.
- Microsoft terminal server.
LEASER MS-SQL Server space
50 000 contracts ~1..2 GB
500 000 contracts ~4…6 GB
LEASER Windows desktop version
In order for LEASER to work in local computer, you need:
- Windows op.süsteem. Starting from Windows Vista (Vista, 7, 8,…)
- Microsoft Net-Frameworks 4.0 or newer
- Microsoft Reportviewer 2010 Redistributable
- WPF toolkit 2010
LEASER Web module
In addition to previously mentioned, WEB- module requires :
- PHP: from 5.3.8, sqlsrv or mssql extension
- Apache webserver
- Firewall – Currently only selected IP adresses have access to SQL database, everyone else can`t have access to it.
- Additonaly, for more security there could be VPN between server and workplaces. (Currently we don`t have it because firewall is enough. That is mainly due to the fact that not many Ips have access to the server).